Not every adventure demands a full-height boot. The Baja Mid Boot fits the bill and is waterproof to boot.
Designed for Adventure both on and off road, and on and off the bike, the TCX Baja Boots are built to be protective on the bike and walkable on the trail. Full grain leather upper for durability and lasting good looks. Polyurethane inserts at the ankle, heel and toe. The perfect hybrid of a low hiking boot and a high motocross boot, the TCX Baja Mid Cut Boots will take you where the adventure leads, over any terrain, through any weather.
- Full grain leather upper
- Suede front and rear padded areas increase comfort
- Soft padded upper collar
- Waterproof lining
- CFS Comfort Fit System
- Ergonomic shin plate reinforcement
- PU malleolus, toe and heel inserts
- Leather shift pad
- Inner suede heat guard offers maximum grip
- 2 interchangeable, micro-adjustable PU buckles for superior fit
- Anatomical and replaceable footbed
- High performance rubber compound sole with differentiated grip areas for stability and traction on any terrain
- CE certified
In nearly three thousand miles in them we’ve been off-road in sand, mud and through rivers, but before I list technical features, the most important thing to mention is the comfort. They are simply wonderful and, unless it’s very hot weather, are very much ‘fit and forget’. I can’t say they required breaking in either and can’t remember thinking about them beyond that first 10 minutes’ tentatively walking around. The insoles are cushioned yet supportive and are described by TCX as ‘anatomic and replaceable’. They certainly fit my anatomy but so far show no signs of needing replacement.
- MRP - 22,900 | DEAL PRICE - 20,610
- Buy at HighNotePerformance