Planning to get your road bike on a gravel trail? or turning your flat bar bike into a gravel grinder?
The Woodchipper does everything else quite well off road-wise though. It has a nice sweep to the extensions, it has a great shallow drop, it is wide, it comes in two different widths and two different clamp diameter sizes, and it is very comfortable. If you are looking to try an off road drop bar set up, the Woodchipper should be one of your top choices. If you already are an off road drop bar user, the Woodchipper does a lot of things well that the competition doesn’t. It might be worth a hard look for you too.
Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop.
- Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction
- Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar end shifters
- 114mm drop, 56mm reach, 25° flare angle, 38° drop angle
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars
- 26% OFF| MRP - 6,500 | DEAL - 4,800
- Buy at CyclingBoutique