The versatile Women's Microlight Vest is a lightweight down gilet designed to provide core warmth where weight and packability are prime concerns.
An ideal booster layer for climbers and an adaptable standalone gilet for day-to-day use, the Women's Microlight Vest is made with windproof and breathable Pertex Quantum outer fabric. Using a micro stitch-through baffle construction and 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, the Women's Microlight Vest provides exceptional warmth and freedom of movement. Two hand pockets are harness compatible and easily accessible to store your essentials.
Packing away into its own stuff sack the Women's Microlight Vest can be easily attached to your harness or day-sack.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (78g/3oz in size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- Elasticated armhole opening construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
The Rab Microlight is one of the more durable and well-rounded jackets in this review. It performs solidly across all metrics and is very comfortable. It also allows for an excellent range of movement and resists abrasion. It also earns a lot of compliments around town. As a result of Rab's high-quality materials and their high manufacturing standards, the Microlight Alpine is well made. The Pertex Quantum material seals out wind well and keeps still air inside, which increases warmth beyond what we normally expect from the 750 fill down in this jacket. We love to wear it around town or layer it under a hardshell when the going gets tough. It's a great all-around down jacket that could spend all day outside and still look clean and sharp, even when we felt dirty and exhausted.
Rab is renowned for its excellent down products and the Rab Microlight Vest is no exception. Their microlight range goes back over 10 years. 10 years of subtle improvements that is close to perfection!
- 50% OFF | MRP - 8,999 | DEAL - 4,500
- Buy at Trek Kit