Table of Contents
While most of us have heard of Trek bicycles, not many know that Trek also offers some excellent accessories under the Bontrager brand. We have always associated Bontrager with expensive accessories so we were pleasantly surprised to find some excellent value-for-money accessories that are in stock. And the best bit, all Bontrager accessories are covered by their worldwide 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee!
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with a Bontrager aftermarket purchase, return the item, along with the original sales receipt to the original place of purchase within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Think of it as a 30-day test ride.
Contact an authorised retailer or distributor to initiate a warranty claim. Proof of purchase is required. Click here to find a retailer near you.
Enough Said now on to some of the accessories that we love!
If you have only one or no bottle mounts on your frame, heres a perfect solution. Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Clamp lets you easily attach a water bottle cage to your handlebars so your hydration is always within reach. All hardware is included and it mounts to road, mountain and city bike handlebars with a 31.8 mm diameter
- An alternative water bottle placement solution for bikes without mounts on the frame
- Clamp only (cage sold separately), fits 31.8 mm bars
- Includes mounting hardware to affix the clamp to the bar
Go the distance with the XR Endurance Elite mountain bike grip. A contoured shape provides ultimate comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers are locked in, keeping you confident and comfortable no matter how long you're out on the trails.
- The contoured design comfortably supports the palm to decrease fatigue
- Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers
- Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap
- Original equipment replacement saddles for Trek FX Limited bikes
- Retro-styled saddle features a great-looking cloth material
- Standard round saddle rails allow compatibility with most seatposts
An aero road saddle with a full cut-out using the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure while maximising power and sustained comfort.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Comp-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
It features a durable nylon body and solid platform with replaceable traction pins, so every time you place your foot, your shoe stays put. It also has a durable axle and sealed cartridge bearings to ensure lasting performance.
- Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence
- Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings
- Replaceable steel traction pins
- Install with either 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal wrench